Spokane Valley Archery
General Range Safety Rules
- Shooting begins when no person is forward of the shooting line and the command "SHOOT" is given.
- Keep arrows in quiver or bow stand until "SHOOT" command, then load.
- After shooting your arrow, set bow in bow stand (or bow rack, if lines are double shooting)
and step back 3 or 4 steps from the shooting line.
- After everyone has finished shooting and has stepped back from the shooting line,
the command "PULL" is given. Walk, don't run, to the target butts.
- When pulling arrows, stand to the side of the target.
Make sure no one is standing in front of the target.
- Pick up any grounded or stray arrows and return them to the owner.
- If you are doubled up with an opposite (left or right handed shooter) simply move stand
to opposite side of your lane.
- If an arrow is dropped, or falls from the arrow rest, in front of the shooting line,
leave it on the ground until the "PULL" command is given.
- Only release the bow string at full draw when there is an arrow on the bow.
- Always keep arrows either pointed down or pointed toward the target.
- Make sure no clothing or jewelry will interfere with any part of the string.
J.O.A.D. and League Rules
- Be ready to shoot at 5:30 or 6:15 PM. You may come early to practice.
- Two or three warm-up or practice rounds allowed after starting time.
- You must start scoring at 5:45 or 6:30 PM. Awards will be presented at 6:00 and 7:15 PM.
- You are allowed 10 weeks to shoot 8 sessions. Two missed sessions are allowed. Holidays are additional allowed misses.
- Any other session missed is forfeited.
- Pay for your next 8 weeks before last session in current series to confirm your space or your space will go to the next person on the waiting list.
- It is your responsibility to check the board and remain current (therefore guaranteeing your spot).
The General Range Safety Rules, JOAD and League Rules
need to be read and acknowledge receipt of this document
by signing a copy of this page.
Spokane Valley Archery Hours
Tuesday thru Friday -- 10 AM - 7 PM
Saturday -- 10 AM - 6 PM
Sunday -- 11 AM - 5 PM
Monday -- Closed
After Hours Non-members use Honor System
After hours Non-Members must pay with cash or check
and deposit thru door before shooting.
Adults and Kids (13 - 18 years)
$15.00 Tax is included.
Kids (12 years and under) 1/2 price
$10.00 Tax is included.
$40.00 Tax is included.
Spokane Valley Archery
3809 South Linke Road
Greenacres, WA 99016
Top of this page